Caviar salad is a beautiful dish due to its vibrant color that can be added to your table for a festive upgrade. In addition to the protein-rich ingredients below, others such as shrimp or scallops can also be added or substituted of this delicious dish. Another variation is to prepare this salad in layers, rather than mixing it together.
100 – 150 grams of salmon caviar
100 grams of crab sticks
500 grams squid steaks
8 chicken eggs (only whites will be used in the salad)
- Rinse the defrosted squid thoroughly. This will remove any bitter taste and are allow the film off the squid to be removed more easily.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the squid and boil it for three minutes.
- Remove the squid and let it cool.
- Cut the squid into thin strips.
- Hard boiled the eggs. Remove eggs and allow them to cool.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Only the whites will be used in this recipe.
- Cut the whites into thin slices.
- Cut the crab sticks in half and then cut to create thin stripes.
- Add mayonnaise to your liking and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the caviar and gently fold it in. Add more caviar on top to garnish.